The 35th Annual Nestor Falls Winter Carnival
“A Weekend of Fun Activities For The Entire Family”
Friday March 3rd, Saturday March 4th and Sunday March 5th
Location: Nestor Falls and The Nestor Falls Community Hall
Friday Mar 3rd:
- 4:00PM to 10:00PM at The Community Hall
- The Nestor Falls Fish Cook Off: (No entry fee to enter this event)
- To enter this event contact Ryan at: 807-271-3258. To vote for the best cook.
- $5.00 per person (Walleye will be served at this event).
- The winner of this event will receive a $250.00 Visa Gift Card.
- A Vendor Blender will also be held at the hall (4:00PM to 9:00PM).
- Cash Bar (Age of Majority Only) and The Canteen will be open.
Saturday March 4th :
- 7:00AM to 4:00PM: Winter Carnival Fish Derby
- Entry fee: $10.00 per person: Fish check in from: 3:00PM to 4:00PM Sharp
- Fish Derby tickets on sale at: The Community Hall, Mel's Marine, Dalseg's, Gills
- Trading Post, Gordie's Ice Road, Helliar's Resort, Nestor Falls Bait & Tackle.
- Fish Derby Participants Draw Prize: Rapala Black Ice 8” Auger. Prize Sponsored by
- Helliar's Resort.
- 9:00AM to 4:00PM: Winter Theme Photo Contest (No fee to enter this event) Email photos to: [email protected] by Wednesday March 1st
- 10:00AM to 12:00PM: Free Kids Games (At the Nestor Falls Skating Rink) *Parent
- Supervision is Required*
- 11:00AM: Cash Bar Opens (Age of Majority) Canteen Opens
- 11:00AM: Cribbage Tournament: $10.00 per team
- 12:30PM: Blind Curling at The Nestor Falls Curling Rink (No entry fee).
- 5:00PM: Event Awards and Prize Draws
- 9:00PM to 1:00AM: Saturday Night Dance: Music by The Soundman:
- Cover charge: $5.00 per person: Cash Bar / Age of Majority Only
Sunday March 5th :
- 8:30AM to 11:30AM: All You Can Eat Pancake & Sausage
- Breakfast: $5.00 per adult / $2.00 kids 6 and under. The Breakfast is sponsored by
- The Sioux Narrows / Nestor Falls Fire Department
- All Participants Prize: $1,000.00 Visa Gift Card to be given away
- 50 / 50 Draw to be given away (Lottery # M711408 / Nestor Falls School)
For More Information Call Pam at: 807-484-2103 or Whitney at: 807-464-4707